Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back From My Travels


It was nice to get away the last few weeks but it's always good to get home and sleep in your own bed. I'm also back to teasing my naughty submissives on the phone. One of the more interesting things I like to do is the blackmail fantasy. Phone sex can turn into real time assignments if the submissive is willing to follow through on them.

A blackmail fantasy can take many twists and turns. I guess that's why I enjoy it so much. It's not all about money... though I don't mind that either lol. It's more about making the sub do what I want whether he wants it or not. Forcing him to humiliate himself in some way and providing me with proof, such as photos of very specific things, allows me to keep the blackmail going as long as I wish.

My latest victim had a fantasy of being made to suck cock. I knew he wanted to do it but he needed help to get there. He called me on Niteflirt and after speaking for a while I told him I would email my requirements. I had him find a place where he could make that happen. I told him that on the way there he was to stop and buy a lipstick, put the lipstick on and kiss the receipt then send me a photo of it. As you can see he clearly enjoyed his little excursion and so did I.

If your into blackmail call me for some hot phone sex and we'll see where it goes :)

No comments:


Come Here my pet