Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Celebration

I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving. I sure did. I had great food and company with some friends and family. During the holiday weekend, I even got to have a special Thanksgiving celebration with one of my real time sissies. Before she came over, I told her to dress up in her sluttiest outfit. I also told her to bring along a change of clothes because we were going shopping afterwards.
So she comes over dressed in a tight red sweater with her double D breast forms. Nothing says "slut" like double D cups on a sissy! She was also wearing this super short micro mini, and by short, I mean I could see her shaved upper thighs above her lacy stocking tops. First thing I said to her was "Slut. Slut. Slut." She hobbled into my house with her 5 inch heels on. She also caked the makeup on so much, she looked like a clown. When I told her to dress up like a slut, I sure didn't think she'd look that much like a whore!
And you know what whores get for Thanksgiving - their bird stuffed. LOL! (Of course, I love strap on play and strap on phone sex any time of year, but it's fun to say "I'm stuffing your bird, you slut!") So I made her pull down her thong panties, bend over, and grab her ankles while I lubed up my big strap on. Pretty soon she was squealing and moaning like the good sissy slut that she is. LOL!
I won't say too much more about our fun strap on play. You'll just have to call me up for some feminization phone sex or strapon phone sex. Anyway, after I gave her "bird" a good slutty workout, I told her to get cleaned up because she was going to take me shopping. She looks good in public dressed as a female, so we had a girls' day out. She spoiled me, which is always so nice for a Dominant Woman like me. It makes me feel very special.
Now I'm in the mood for some sissy phone sex. My strapon is ready and waiting, sissies.

No comments:


Come Here my pet