Saturday, December 01, 2007

New strapon slut

I had a fun strap on phone sex call the other night with a caller who was bi-curious. He's had fantasies for several years about a dominant mistress fucking him with her strapon cock. He hasn't done any of it in real time and hasn't even had a dildo up his ass. He's only fingered himself a few times when he was super horny. So he called me up because he had just purchased a dildo. Since he knew I was a strapon phone sex expert, he wanted to get some guidance from me.
Well, normally I'm very sadistic, but since he was an anal virgin, I wanted to take him nice and gentle. I didn't want to scare the poor boy away from any more of my strap on training. So I had him relax and set the mood - like putting on some soothing music, dimming the lights and getting totally naked on his bed. I made sure he had plenty of lubricant and a towel underneath his butt. I didn't want him to get all that gooey lube on his bed.
I did some guided masturbation and soon he was rock hard. Then I had him play on the outside of his asshole while still stroking his cock. (Luckily he had a headset, so that made things a lot easier!) Soon he was panting and willing to do almost anything. Bingo! The magic moment. I had him lube up his new dildo and play around on the outside of his asshole. Then I had him slowly push it in.
He was scared at first but after more of my expert strapon phone sex instructions, he got the dildo halfway in. Soon he was moaning and begging for me to let him put the whole 7 inches in. LOL! I was turning this anal virgin into a whore, and I was loving every minute of it. I love taking you boys with my strapon! I know I'm going to have a lot more fun with my new strap on phone sex caller.

No comments:


Come Here my pet