Friday, December 07, 2007

Cock And Ball Torture

I often get submissive callers who are interested in cock and ball torture. They wonder if I do cbt and if I have experience in it. Yes, I sure do. I know some people are too squeamish to do cbt phone sex, but I love it. I think it's because I have so much real time experience doing cbt that I can naturally and easily guide a submissive during my phone domination session. Also, since I'm very sadistic and like to enjoy myself when dominating, I can't help but love cbt. What better way to bring a man to his knees than hurting his manhood - literally.
I love a boy who is vocal and has plenty of items around the house that I can turn into cock and ball torture devices. A rubber band or wooden spoon looks so innocent, but they can turn into something else when I'm using it for my wicked cbt! I get off on hearing my painsluts gasp, breathe heavy, yelp, moan, beg, and cry during our cbt phone sex calls. I like to tell them to squeeze those blue balls just a little harder - after I've told them to take those 20 clothespins off. Or when I tell them to stroke with the Ben Gay, then rub it off with some body scrub. LOL! Wicked. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound. Salt is another thing that looks so innocent, but not when I use it for cbt. I like to use it with sandpaper for a painful cbt phone session.
So all you cbt fans out there, run and get some rubber bands, tacks, candles, clothespins, wooden spoon or hair brush, twine, Ben-Gay or Icy Hot, hot sauce, rubbing alcohol, q-tips, or sandpaper. Then call me for some wicked cbt phone sex!


No comments:


Come Here my pet