Saturday, March 08, 2008

Loser on the line

I had a new caller today that I really enjoyed. His name is mike but I like calling him Michael as if he were in trouble for something. He is a self proclaimed pathetic loser and so I took full advantage of the situation. I put him on speaker phone while I called my girlfriend and we talked about things we usually do and then of course we discussed mike and talked of how we knew he must have a tiny little dick because he was getting off on sitting on the other end of that line being ignored. He asked for permission to stroke but we denied him for a while. Just making him listen to us pick on him and laugh at his lack of inability to perform. Michael had told me earlier that he recently started sucking cock at glory holes and of course I had to tell my girlfriend and let her get a big laugh out of that too. I expect I will hear from him soon as I gave him a panty shopping assignment. I’ll let you all know how that goes.

No comments:


Come Here my pet